How to Setup a nandroid backup on Android
March 18, 2023 | How to | No Comments|
nandroid backup is a full backup of your Android phone, including all of your data such as SMS, contacts, and apps, with the official factory image or system. and the job is completed by using a custom recovery such as twrp or CWM. Nandroid Backup ensures that everything on your device is safe even if something goes wrong while customizing it. It may appear strange, but it is true. After installing TWRP as your custom recovery on your device, simply follow the steps in this post to create a Nandroid backup.
- twrp Recovery
- a 8GB SD card
Steps On How To Setup a Nandriod Backup On Android
- Firstly boot your device in the recovery mode.
- Simply tap on the backup button available on the left side.
- Select the partitions you need to keep safe.
- You have an option to give your backup a name.
- There is another option to encrypt or compress your backup.
- Now after this, you can begin the process by swiping the white arrows to the right
- Wait for a while and let the backup complete.
- NOTE A “Reboot System Button” will appear at the bottom after some time. Simply tap it and you are done.